WHO IS TED?
Ted delivers unforgettable and entertaining Keynote presentations, Corporate Coaching
and Leadership Development Programs. From the shop floor to the boardroom Ted brings to
life the struggles of becoming a leader and leaves the group with real action steps.
More than training, not just entertaining, it's EnterTrainment!
- Doctorate in Education from The University of Vermont
- Member of the National Speakers Association
- Adjunct Faculty Nazareth College School of Management
- Former Director of the University of Vermont's Center for Community Education
- Brings theories to life by challenging the participants to put the theories to use in the seminar room
- Training groups in the areas of leadership and team skills since 1982
- Works easily with a wide variety of clients:
- -Fortune 500 companies
- IBM, EDS, Nucor - Vulcraft Group, Digital Equipment Corporation, Prudential, and Eastman Kodak
- -Smaller manufacturing companies
- Champlain Cable (VT), Whitney & Blake (VT) and Nichols Aluminum (IA, IL, AL, and CO)
- -Universtity and Secondary Schools
- Korlanc Project in Hungary, Edgartown School (MA), Vermont School Development Institute, Milwaukee Public Schools,
University of Vermont College of Business, Marquette University Division of Continuing Education
- -Professional Organizations & Non-profit organizations
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- New York Library Association
- YMCA's and JCC's
- Delivers informances your group will use and remember
- -2010 National Speakers Association, Winter Conference, Nashville, TN. The Showmanship Must Go On! How to Create Engaging and Interactive Presentations
- -The 28th Annual Conference on Management and Executive Development Programs
- -37th Annual Wisconsin Asphalt Convention.
- Winner of the "Best Trick of the Festival" & "5 Ball Endurance" competitions at the
2004 Cornell University Big Red Juggling Festival.
- 1st Niagara Rochester Fringe Festival 2012 & 2013.
Conflict / Negotiation
On the Job Training
UVM, Burlington, VT. Educational Leadership & Policy Studies. 1999.|
Springfield College, Springfield, MA. Counseling. 1982.|
Springfield College, Springfield, MA. Student Personnel Administration. 1981. |
Thiel College, Greenville, PA. Psychology. Cum Laude. 1979.
OUTTAHAND ENTERTRAINMENT Since 1994.
Little Blue Penguins: Tales for Making the Transition to Leadership, Xlibris Publishing, 2008.
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT CENTER FOR COMMUNITY EDUCATION - Directed marketing, course
development, and budgeting for community based adult education program. Produced 3 catalogs
with over 500 courses and 5000 enrollments annually. 1992 - 1994.
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT/CONTINUING EDUCATION - Managed evening and summer curriculum.
Coordinated the production of 3 catalogs per year, generating over $5 million in
tuition annually. 1987 - 1992.
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT - 1986 - 1987.
Director of Housing|
VERMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE - 1982 - 1986.
THIEL COLLEGE - 1979 to 1980.
|Nazareth College, Physical Education, Experiential Games, Fall 2010 & 2012.
|Nazareth College, School of Management Graduate Program, Managing & Teamwork, Summer 2010.
|Nazareth College, School of Management, Organizational Behavior, Spring 2010.
|Nazareth College, School of Management Graduate Program, Managerial & Supervisory Skills, Summer 2009.
|Nazareth College, School of Management Graduate Program, Training & Development, Summer 2013.
|RIT - Saunders College of Business, Organizational Behavior, Winter 2008-09, Fall 2012, Winter 2012-13, Summer 2013.
|RIT - College of Business, MBA Program: Behavioral Skills for Managers, Summer & Fall 1996, Summer 1997.
|UVM - College of Education Graduate School: School Development Institute, Bristol, VT. Summer 1992;
Adventure Curriculum in the Schools. Summer 1990 & 1992; Problem Solving. Spring 1989 and 1990.
| VERMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE - General Studies Department: General Psychology. 1984 - 1986.
COMMUNITY EDUCATION / MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
|Cornell University Industrial Labor Relations, Adjunct Instructor, Since 2000|
|Marquette University, 1995 - 2001|
|University of Vermont, 1987 - 2002|
|Cardinal Stritch College, 1994-96|
|Concordia University (WI), 1994|
|Rochester Info Courses, 1999|
- Certified Professional Development Trainer - The Chauncey Group. Written and Video Test passed 1997.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator - Center for the Application of Types, Gainesville, FL.
- Advanced Skills and Standards - Project Adventure. Summer 1989.
- Juggling Institute - Teachers Certificate - Summer 1994.
- Life is Looking Up for Mark Angelo! - IJA ezine, October 2013.
- Natooke Fixed Gear Bike & Juggling Shop, IJA ezine, December 2012.
- The Madcap Master...Ladies and Gentlemen...Woodhead!, IJA ezine, July 2012
- Columnist for JUGGLE Magazine 2005 - 2010
- Managers help employees set, achieve goals: Published in Small Business Times, Milwaukee, WI, June 1995.
- Murphy's Law: Published in Juggle, May/June 2002.
- High Energy Juggling: Published in Juggle, Nov./Dec. 2002.
- Juggling with Good Cause: Published in Juggle, Jan./Feb. 2004.
- Springfield College, Vice President Alumni Association, 2012 to present.
- New York National Speakers Association, Virtual Chapter, Offices: Secretary 2009, President Elect 2009-10.
- Trinity Montesori School, East Rochester, NY. Member Capital Campaign Cabinet since 2009.
- National Speakers Association, Since 2006.
- American Society for Training and Development - Vermont Chapter, 1990-1994, Rochester Chapter, 1995-1997.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, Regional Conference Committee, 1984-1987.
- Vermont College Student Personnel Association, President 1985-86, Treasurer 1984-85.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, Regional 1 (New England) Young Professional of the Year, 1981.Conference Committee, 1984-1987.
- Vermont Technical College, James Magnet Award 1983 - Given for Supporting Student Activities